Planning for my Music Video

 Now for the plan for this music video to be recorded for the assignment ages!

The song that I planned on using which was mentioned previously is Feels Like Summer by Childish Gambino. The genre for this song is R&B/Soul so the overall tone feels chill and relaxing. The main part of the story that I'm planning to make is to have something to do with traveling. This idea came from the original music video as it was mainly composed of an animated Childish Gambino walking down a long path all the way to his home while showing parts of other people's lives throughout the video. For my video, however, while it may have traveled the overall story will be different from the original.

The props would include a way to cause a need for travel so it could be a letter or text/call on the phone. Since it's traveling another thing needed would be the outside (I guess?). A starting and ending location is also needed. There will also need to be reminders about the reason for travel and this can be represented with posters or signs or other types of signs.

The costume would involve some wear that is not so heavy because the song is about summer and even though it's cold some pants and a t-shirt can work, and maybe a jacket if it really is so cold.

The location for this would be the outside and maybe on a street and preferably a highway as the streets would go on for a distance and there would be more chances to make some interesting shots. It's also a bit convenient that the pandemic has caused a somewhat decrease in cars out on the street so there would be less of a risk of anything dangerous happening. (Actors, actresses, editors, filmers, and the rest of the crew have to be safe!)

In case something happens that prevents me from recording outside  I can lower the range to walking around my apartment and maybe doing some other tricks to make the story interesting. By interesting it would be an alternate story that while still be about traveling the location wouldn't be far but it would still be very interesting. The only caveat would be figuring out how to go about getting the right angles to get the right effect. (Thinking about maybe buying a drone that can hold my phone.)

Cool looking... But a bit farther out of my budget...
(Lucky the main source of the budget is from creativity which I'm pretty sure I have a lot of)
And here is the schedule






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Snip snip snip snip* (Do sound effects get the meaning across?)

Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

Storyboard for my 8BitDo SN30Pro+ Controller commercial