Introduction to the Music Video Project

Surprise surprise! A new project enters the fray!
So for this project, I will again be working with the illustrious group compromising of Me, Myself, and I.

Our previous project went well and we feel that we may be able to go farther than before. We also can cooperate fairly well and think very similarly which lets the whole process flow well and minimizes the need for a lot of speech because we are just conveniently really close with each other. The song I decided to choose was Feels Like Summer by Childish Gambino (or Donald Glover). The reason I chose this song is that right now I have been in my apartment and I haven't left since my school initially went into lockdown (minus throwing out the trash but it doesn't count alright). And for this song, I want to be a bit more adventurous and get some outdoor air along with some interesting clips to cu- wait this is just an intro so that's confidential. It's also getting colder so at the same time it does not feel like it's the right season for this song but from being at home for all this time it literally, for me, feels like summer break (except there's regularly assigned work to do). Coming from my recent project the duration of this video will be doubled and that gives me more room to think of what type of story I can cram into it which is pretty nice. I will be constrained to my phone and it's going to take a while for the idea I currently have to come to fruition. Now after my short ramble, with this song I'll be making a music video that will only be a minute so part of the song will be cut out along with taking shots to create some sort of story that can be followed. A quick disclaimer, the story won't be related whatsoever. I thought about maybe making the story interlinked but I would have to think about it some more (POTENTIAL STORY CONTINUATION). I'm excited to start this new project and I hope it comes out as good as or even better than the commercial. So that should be all I have to say about this introduction... yeah.

So to just cut in before this blog actually ends along with just wanting to get some outside or to get a change of pace. I have never really had such adventurous ideas because where I live I don't really know anyone else nearby so I just sit on my computer (which I'm writing this on). And I honestly feel like I'm wasting away slowly but I guess it's now the time to do SOMETHING at least. So yeah that's about it. Don't tell 'Me' that I wrote this extra. (And I don't have a multi-personality problem.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Snip snip snip snip* (Do sound effects get the meaning across?)

Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

Storyboard for my 8BitDo SN30Pro+ Controller commercial