Planning for my 8BitDo SN30Pro+ Controller

Now, to get down to business, it's time to PLAN

Props

Since my group (again Me, Myself, and I) is planning on producing a commercial about a controller it's kind of obvious (I hope) that a controller is needed. Luckily I own an SN30 Pro+ which will be the main star of the commercial and it's in good condition. I also want to be able to show the controller in action so preferably I would also want to include a computer to maybe get some shots of a person (probably me) playing a game using it but keeping the controller focused and the screen blurred. Also, a monitor would be needed so I'll also use my monitor and maybe a large screen T.V.

Costumes

Causal clothes would be alright for costumes but still, it can't be too casual otherwise the overall image of the commercial would look bad (you can't have someone in their shorts and a t-shirt casually gaming, us gamers have class). For lower wear, something like khaki pants or jeans could work and for upper wear, a blank t-shirt feels like a good idea because it would be the safest choice. Wearing socks would be recommended but shoes would most likely not.

Schedule

(Will most likely have some changes could be Life or Rona whichever strikes first)

10/22/20: Research will be done and accounted for about the company in question and commercials about gaming equipment, specifically the controller.

10/23/20: The planning has been finished and has been recorded down and posted and is ready tor reference to incase any unfortunate mistakes happen.

10/25/20: The storyboard that represents the 30 seconds of the commercial will be drawn to the best of my abilities (that I'd like to believe is as creative as my personality) with enough detail to be a good reference for the shots used in the commercial

10/28/20: The filming of the commercial will commence (may possibly start on the 27th if conditions are alright).

10/29/20: The editing will take place on the day after filming and may take to 30th in case extra things need to be done.

Location List:

The main area of the recording will probably be at home. The two specific areas I'm thinking of is the living room (or drawing room for those in the UK) and an office-ish bedroom.

The living room would be the area for showing the controller in action and to get some good shots of the controller. This location could also be used to talk about what this controller has that makes it better than other controllers.


The b-office-room (bed\office/room) would be used for comparisons with maybe a keyboard and controller. This can also be used to get people that mainly use the PC to be interested in this controller and to give the pros of using a controller over the keyboard and mouse.

Backup Plan

For the scenario that my computer decides to not work (I pray that this does not happen in any circumstance) I would be able to use a laptop for gameplay and/or my phone connected to a screen to give an illusion that the computer is working.

And if the television or my monitor encounters a problem there is an extra T.V. that I will probably be able to use but the location would be in a different part of my house.

And in the most extreme circumstances like wild children on the loose (younger siblings) I'll have to switch to a more enclosed area.

sn30pro+ SNsn30pro+ Blacksn30pro+ GBSN30 Pro PLUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Snip snip snip snip* (Do sound effects get the meaning across?)

Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

Storyboard for my 8BitDo SN30Pro+ Controller commercial