Hello World

    If I had to choose one word to describe myself, it would undoubtedly be interesting. Is what I would want to say but being creative is one of the harder things for me to do so I would, in reality, probably go with inconsistent. Hopefully, with this blog, I'll be able to think a bit more flexibly and make something great. If you have not already viewed my profile (which would make part of this pointless...) my name is Elijah and this is my blog about learning Java for my media class. I have wanted to be an indie game designer and now as I'm in 11th grade I plan to attempt to make my first game soon. Honestly, for me, it's hard staying on topic or sticking to one thing because I start to just do other things and forget. And other times I would feel like what I wrote doesn't flow well off the tongue so this paragraph has probably been rewritten about three to four times. I've adjusted to a new sleep schedule due to the pandemic so my new 'normal' is kind of settled. Dealing with school does not feel as hard as I thought it would but I still have to put as much effort into finishing the work assigned. Besides school some things I have done some things that are pretty cool recently.  I have earned some money by fixing small electronics but I want to get a somewhat stable source of income (if only...). A couple of weeks ago I built my own desktop computer and it works so much better than my six-year-old (as of 2020) laptop. Going back to describing things in my life, every day is starting to feel a bit bland. I'm doing the same things each day: wake up, boot up pc for the online classes, eat after two periods, finish the rest, then decide whether I want to finish my homework before or after I sleep (the only thing I somewhat pick randomly). Indeed, you don't realize what you take for granted until it is taken away from you. I have learned this lesson the hard way (can't stop thanking our dear friend 'Rona'). Jumping to a different topic, talking about oneself is harder than I imagined it would be like. It makes me feel like I'm more boring than I thought I would be. Nevertheless, you may not see anything but a block of text, but I started writing this at about 12:30 in the afternoon and at this point, in my very descriptive text about me it's 7:50 PM and yes, this can be attributed to procrastination (😗), but I simply made progress on other things and progress is progress (😅). To be honest, this "get to know me" post has a bit of a vested interest in it so it's a little longer than I would want it to be. And last I would like to point out that I have a very bad sense of humor (literally almost anything can become a 10/5 joke for me).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Snip snip snip snip* (Do sound effects get the meaning across?)

Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

Storyboard for my 8BitDo SN30Pro+ Controller commercial